Classic Turkish Combed Cotton Hand Towels - Made in Turkey
- ELEGANT AND LUXURIOUS: Spoil and pamper yourself with these ultra soft, extra plush, large hotel and spa quality towels. Bright optical colors will bring class and elegance to any room. Beautifully designed and woven in a jacquard ribbed style.
- HIGH QUALITY COTTON: Made with 100% Turkish Cotton. Doubled stitched to prevent fraying and promote longevity and durability.
- ECO FRIENDLY AND SAFE: Made with no chemical processing, making it safe for babies, children, and all guests.
- PLUSH AND ABSORBENT: This combed cotton towel is heavy and ultra plush for extra softness and comfort. Wrap your hands in these perfect sized hand towels and ensure maximum absorbency.
- EXCELLENT VALUE: This is a 4 piece set of 20" x 32" luxury hand towels. These are the same quality towels are found in high end spas and 5 star hotels around the world.
Publisher: Makroteks Textile
Details: Luxury Bath Hand Towel Set - Combed Cotton Hotel and Spa Quality Bath Towel - Made with 100% High Quality Turkish Cotton, Set of 4 (20" x 32") Jacquard Rib Style
Spoil and Pamper yourself in our ultra soft, extra plush, beautifully designed bath sheet towels. Wrap your hands in these perfect 20" x 32" soft 100 % combed cotton towels, made to provide maximum absorbency and comfort.
These elegant and luxurious towels will bring class to any room in the home. Beautifully designed with bright optical colors, and woven in a ribbed Jacquard style, these classic towels will ensure to sophistication and style to your home.
All our classic towels are manufactured and imported from our very own mills in Turkey. We use 100 % chemical-free high quality unprocessed Turkish combed cotton.
Turkish cotton has a naturally long lasting texture and luster. Turkish Cotton naturally grows in longer, more narrow fibers, which results in more threads per square inch, making it much more absorbent than other types of cotton fibers. No other cotton is as naturally soft, absorbent and lustrous without chemical processing, as Turkish cotton.